Lagos Ladies Seeking Husbands CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR REQUESTS

Yes! We warmly greet all the beautiful Lagos-based ladies who are ready to settle down in marriage. Simply use the comment box below to post your hookup request for a husband of your choice so that you can be quickly matched with your heart desire for the sweetest of marriages ever. Goodluck as you search for him!

find a wife in lagos


BELOW IS A SAMPLE HOOK-UP REQUEST:

"My name is Precious and I am 28 years of age. I am a tall, chocolate-coloured, pretty and good girl who is very ready to settle down with a good-hearted life partner not more that 35 years. I prefer him to be an Igbo guy but I am also open to whatever choice nature brings around my way. I presenlty live in Surulere, Lagos state where I also teach in a private school. Feel free to contact me on 080xxxxxxxx for a serious relationship. Thanks!"

So click the box below to drop your own romantic request for instant hookup with your heart desire. Regards!

Comments