Lagos Gentlemen Seeking Wives CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR REQUESTS

This is the corner for all marriage-ready Gentlemen in Lagos. So if you are one, you are welcome to use the comment box below to post your hookup request for a wife so that you can be quickly matched with the spouse and soulmate that you have been searching for all the days of your life so far. Then, the long matrimony begins. Goodluck man!

find a wife in lagos


BELOW IS A SAMPLE HOOK-UP REQUEST:

"My name is Tope and I am 30 years old. I am a tall, dark, handsome and financially-stable banker residing in Victoria Island, Lagos. I am looking for my missing rib - a pretty, loving, caring, humble, good-hearted and young lady who is from Ondo state preferrably so that we can kickstart our long awaited marital bliss. You can call me on 070xxxxxxxx. Lots of Love!"

So click the box below to drop your own romantic request for instant hookup with your heart desire. Regards!

Comments